It’s been raining a lot in Florida, so even if Summer is still with us you may want to enjoy something hot while you watch the rain fall or relax at home on Sunday. Here I leave you my one and only, unique and delicious Pumpkin cream/soup. Bon appetit!
Serves 4. You will need
- A small pumpkin (or big one depending on how much soup are your craving)
- Chicken stock (buy it or do yours if you feel inspired enough)
- Salt and Pepper (remember to add it, last recipe I forgot LOL)
- Cream cheese (one small container, IDK how much it’s in it)
- A medium onion
- A blender (follow my father-in-law advice and buy a good one!)
I think I’m not forgetting anything so, let’s do some cooking!
Cut the pumpkin into blendable pieces and put them to cook adding the stock. Yes, no water, put that good stock in a pan and add the pumpkin, make sure you first cut the onion into four pieces and add it there as well (peel it before cutting it, don’t be a bad cook). The pumpkin doesn’t take much to get soft, don’t let yourself go into your Instagram and burn it! However, feel free to check our account and follow while you eat your soup :).
Once the pumpkin is soft enough, turn off the burner (my husband always forgets, don’t be like him). Grab your blender and add the pumpkin, the onion and some of the remaining stock, add some salt, and pepper and my favorite part, add the cream cheese!!! Blend that up, add more stock or cheese depending on how creamy or liquid you like it.
Serve with parmesan cheese on top and enjoy.
Thank me later, I know you will!